Love Island Lucinda Boris

Lucinda from Love Island’s getting dragged for going to ‘100’ Downing Street ‘to see Boris’

‘Bet you were disappointed when Rishi answered’

Confirmed smartest Love Island Islander ever Lucinda Stafford is getting roasted online after she shared an Instagram post in London where she says she stopped “to see Boris” in the year 2024 – and better still, the picture was taken outside a house with the number 1oo, not number 10. Boris Johnson hasn’t been the UK’s prime minister in nearly two years.

In her Instagram caption, Lucinda writes “Quick stop to see Boris then off somewhere special tomorrow.” The comment section was quick to drag her not only for the fact we’ve had two prime ministers since Boris Johnson was in office, but also the fact that the picture was taken outside a building with 100 on the door and not 10 Downing Street – famously the home of the prime minister. It’s all hilarious.

In a viral tweet seen by over a million people, one user of Twitter / X said “I don’t know what’s funnier the fact she doesn’t know Boris resigned or that she’s not standing next to number 1o.”

In the comment section of her Instagram, one person referred to her as “the smartest Love Island contestant” for Lucinda and her Boris bluff, to which Lucinda replied “Dying”. When someone said “Boris, do you mean Sunak?” Lucinda in good humour just responded “oops”, with a load of laughing emojis. At least she’s taking it all in good vibes – I’d have to go live under a rock in shame.

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.