Love Island All Stars Tom Clare dated Made in Chelsea star Ruby Adler

Tom had ‘secret fling’ with Made in Chelsea’s Ruby Adler ‘right before’ Love Island: All Stars

They were dating for ‘several weeks’ and Ruby was ‘confused’ by his decision to go back to the villa

Umm in the wildest crossover ever, it’s been revealed Tom Clare dated Made in Chelsea star Ruby Adler “right before” he went on and won Love Island: All Stars.

Of course, Tom entered the All Stars villa as a late arrival and coupled up with Molly Smith. They went on to become official, before winning the show.

But, speaking on the Wednesdays podcast, Made in Chelsea star Melissa Tattam has revealed her bestie Ruby Adler was actually seeing Tom just before his second stint in the villa. She spilled all on the podcast episode, and even shared a picture of Tom and Ruby looking pretty close.

Molly and Tom had been guests on the Wednesdays podcast after their win, and Melissa explained that a few days later she met up with Ruby, who told her about her history with Tom.

Melissa said: “She [Ruby] was like, ‘Oh Tom Clare, I was talking to him for a bit last year.’ She said he slid into her DMs right before he went on Love Island. He was talking to her for a bit and then they were in Bluebird [in Chelsea, classic] and he [Tom] was like, ‘do you want to meet up or something’.

“Anways, she [Ruby] was like ‘I’m in Bluebird right now, wanna join us?’ And he just went and joined them for a drink.” Melissa then explained there’s a picture of Ruby and Tom together, and laughed that Ruby is 5″3 and Tom is 6″5 next to her. She then calls the photo “amazing” and shows it to the camera.

It looks as though their relationship carried on, as a source told MailOnline: “Tom and Ruby were seeing each other for several weeks before he went on Love Island All Stars. After Tom slid into her DMs, they met up in person and started dating, with Ruby often staying over at Tom’s place.”

The source added Ruby was “confused” by his decision to go back on Love Island, and added: “Before he entered the villa, he messaged her a heartfelt goodbye and explained he was having his phone taken away by producers, and then he met Molly. It definitely wasn’t easy for Ruby to watch all of the events of the show unfold.”

Yikes!

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.