Love Island 2023 star Ouzy See accused of running his own fan account

Love Island 2023’s Ouzy See caught out running an Instagram fan account about himself

This is embarrassment in its purest form

Love Island 2023 Islander Ouzy See has seemingly been caught out running a fan account in which he’s been supporting himself on Instagram. Huge yikes all round.

Over the weekend, The Shade Borough exposed the moment Ouzy slipped up, when he appeared to go from talking about himself on the account, to accidentally posting comments on his main, verified account.

It’s claimed Ouzy posted a comment on his main account which was identical to one then posted by the fan account, apparently as soon as he’d realised his error. On his own social media page Ouzy wrote about himself: “Because he answered a question on Snapchat and liked a comment I just don’t think he deserves to be trolled for saying he’s friends with Tyrique.”

The Shade Borough has shared screenshots of the exact same message then being posted by a fan account called “LoveIslandFans2024”.  Posting both messages side by side, The Shade Borough said: “Former Love Islander Ouzy See has been caught allegedly running his own fan page. Twitter users came with receipts, showing that he mistakenly made the same comment from his official account.”

People of course then went right back to see other comments this fan page has made in the past, and found a lot of them are about Ouzy. “Our favourite Islander,” one post about Ouzy from the page said. “Ouzy is god tier list,” another said.

In the comments people can’t quite ever the level of embarrassment that must come with this, one said: “Yeah it’s time for him to delete every social media after this one.” Another added: “The second hand embarrassment I can feel is crazzzzy.” Another joked that “men acc used to go to war.”

An account claiming to belong to “Ouzy’s new management” has commented on the post, and has claimed the fan account has access to Ouzy’s account and simply didn’t log out. Sounds weird?

The management, which only has 200 followers one of which being Ouzy, said the fan account was set up as part of “a campaign to tackle negative feedback online.” It added: “As part of the agreement, they are granted FULL access to Ouzy’s social media accounts, where they are frequently in and out of Ouzy’s account. Filtering unwanted comments. They have simply not signed out of the account when commenting…”

This is so wild?!

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.