Love Island All Stars who can charge the most on Instagram now

Ranked: The All Stars Islanders making tens of thousands per Instagram post

Life’s not fair x

Love Island: All Stars might be over, but the careers of the Islanders are just kicking off again – as after their second times in the villa they’ve had a boost to Instagram followers and can make thousands in sponsored posts.

It’s a tale as old as time now. People go on Love Island and become huge influencers afterwards. For the All Stars cast they’ve done this twice, so have a bigger chance than any to turn their reality fame into a lucrative business.

Using online tool Inzpire Me, here is a ranking of the Love Island: All Stars cast, by who can charge the most for one Instagram post and one story post since the villa.

14. Hannah Elizabeth – £5.2k

According to Inzpire Me, Hannah has an average engagement rate of four per cent, which with her 600k followers can cost £5.2k for brands wanting to work with her.

13. Kaz Kamwi – £6k

Before Kaz was even in the 2021 villa she was working as an influencer, so this is no new news to her. Given the increase in followers and engagement she’s had from All Stars, she can now charge up to £6k.

12. Tom Clare – £6.3k

Right now, Love Island: All Stars winner Tom has just under 800k followers on Instagram. He can charge £6.3k for posts.

11. Sophie Piper – £7.3k

Sophie has just under 950k followers and a 1.3 per cent engagement rate. This means brands will have to cough up around £7.3k to work with her.

10. Toby Aromolaran – £7.3k

Toby has just under a million followers right now, and when he works with brands can charge them up to £7.3k.

9. Chris Taylor – £7.7k

Chris has one million followers, and according to Inzpire Me, an engagement rate of 4.8 per cent – which is pretty high. With this, he can charge £7.7k for one feed and one story post on Instagram.

8. Anton Danyluk – £8.7k

If there’s one thing Anton loves, it’s a cheeky bit of spon-con on Insta to pay the bills. Well, pay the bills it will, because after All Stars he can charge up to £8.7k.

7. Demi Jones – £9k

According to Inzpire Me, Demi can charge up to £9k for a post on her feed and a story post. She has 1.2million followers and an average engagement rate of 3.3 per cent.

6. Arabella Chi – £9.6k

Arabella has a huge 1.3million followers, and an average engagement rate of two per cent. This means she can charge up to £9.6k.

5. Jessica Gale – £9.7k

Jess was in the first winter villa, and then got straight into the influencer lifestyle. Since then and All Stars, she’s got herself 1.3million followers, which if brands want to advertise to, will cost them up to £9.7k.

4. Georgia Harrison – £9.9k

Georgia has done loads of sponsored posts on Instagram in the past, and now with the boost in followers and engagement from the All Stars villa, she can charge just shy of £10k to any brands who want to work with her.

3. Liberty Poole – £10k

Liberty has 1.4million followers and an average engagement rate of 2.4 per cent. Because of this she can charge up to £10k for one story and one feed post.

2. Molly Smith – £11k

If a brand wants winner Molly Smith to post one story and one feed post, she can charge up to £11k. This is based on her having 1.6million followers, and a slightly higher engagement rate than average.

1. Georgia Steel – £12k

Georgia Steel has the most followers out of the Love Island: All Stars cast, and can charge brands up to £12k for an advert to her 1.8million followers. Georgia also has a pretty high engagement rate, of 3.1 per cent.

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.