First posts back on Instagram from Love Island All Stars cast

They’re back! All the first Instagram posts from the Love Island: All Stars after the villa

Surprise, Arabella and Adam are very much posting separately

Since returning home from the Love Island: All Stars villa, the cast of the show have had their Instagram profiles back and their posts have given us an insight into their lives after the show.

They’ve been back sharing pictures in their new couples, as well as pictures of them hanging out with their All Stars besties. Some of the couples have been very separate on their socials since the show, whilst others have put split rumours to bed with cute loved-up photos.

Here’s a rundown of the first posts back on Instagram from the cast of Love Island: All Stars.

Molly Smith and Tom Clare

Winners Molly and Tom of course opted for a joint Instagram post, of them reuniting together after the show. It showed them by a car in London, with Molly in Tom’s arms as he picked her up. “Start of something new,” was the cute caption.

Jess Gale and Callum Jones

Jess and Callum had been swamped with breakup rumours since the villa, so to end all of that they put on a defiant display on Instagram, posting together for the first time to prove they are very much still a thing. “Good to be back,” was the caption of them on a balcony together, with the skyline in the background.

Sophie Piper and Josh Ritchie

Sophie and Josh also shared a picture of them together, in what looks like a holding villa in South Africa after the show. With gorgeous water and mountain views in the background, the couple said: “Just the beginning ❤️ Thank you so much to everyone that has supported us throughout our journey honestly means the world.”

Georgia Steel

Georgia had been taking some time off social media since the villa, so has only just posted on her Instagram again. She shared a cute picture of herself and Toby, and in the caption spoke about how she’s been dealing with the reaction whilst on the show.

She said: “Took some time off socials to decompress and process some of the comments I saw during my time on the show. It really has taken me some time to recover hence the reason I took a break from social media. I’ve been trying to find a way to transfer them into positive light.

“I’m so grateful for all the love and kindness people have shown towards me and my family throughout my journey also; a 25-year-old navigating a Love Island experience while having trust issues and conflicting emotions was tougher than I ever thought it would be.”

Toby Aromolaran

Whilst Georgia posted a picture of herself with Toby, Toby opted to shoutout some All Stars friends in his first post back after the show. “The amount of love I have for these two,” he said, next to some pictures of him with Kaz Kamwi and Chris Taylor. Cute!

Arabella Chi

Look, I’m not sure if Arabella and Adam have even met up since the villa, so I’m not at all surprised that her first post back was a selfie, and not a loved up picture. The sunglasses are a vibe, you have to admit.

Adam Maxted

Adam also hasn’t shared anything about Arabella since the show, and instead showed off that he’s been in hot demand for radio interviews about Love Island: All Stars. Fair enough.

Georgia Harrison and Anton Danyluk

After constant questions about how legit their relationship is, it feels as though Georgia H and Anton have been really trying to prove a point since the villa. Literally all of their posts have been pictures of them together, with the first being them at the airport returning from the South Africa villa, “catching flights not feelings.”

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.