The All Stars Islanders who have refused to follow each other on Instagram after the villa

There’s a lot of beef going on!

The ultimate level of beefing someone is not following them on Instagram. When you think the Love Island: All Stars Islanders shared a bedroom for over a month and have still refused to press that Instagram follow button, it’s pretty savage.

Loads of the Islanders had feuds and dramas whilst in the villa, and have now made it very clear the bad blood continues following the flight back to the UK.

Here’s a rundown of all the Love Island: All Stars Islanders who have straight up refused to follow one another on Instagram since being on the show. Yikes!

Anton and Georgia S don’t follow each other

The cast of Love Island All Stars who have refused to follow each other on Instagram

via ITV

It wasn’t exactly rosy between Anton and Georgia S whilst they were in the All Stars villa, and their snub has continued to the real world, as neither of them follow each other on Instagram.

Georgia S and Callum don’t follow each other

via ITV

It’s looking like it’s still bitter over how everything ended up between Georgia S and Callum, as they’ve not followed each other since they landed in the UK. Georgia and Callum were coupled up for a bit on All Stars, whilst she was still chatting to Tom. She then coupled up with Toby, and the whole villa erupted with calling the new couple out for their “snakey” behaviour. It clearly hasn’t been let go!

Mitch has unfollowed Anton

Mitch is clearly still in a feud with Anton, and after they clashed in the villa has unfollowed him on Instagram after returning to the UK and taking control of his account again. Yes, it seems he followed him before but has actively unfollowed!

Of course, Mitch did vote Georgia H and Anton as least compatible, and they had that huge bust up in the kitchen over bro code, so the lads aren’t exactly best mates.

via ITV

Mitch and Georgia S don’t follow each other

Look, Mitch and Georgia S just enjoy burning bridges, ok? Neither of them really got on in the villa, and now they’ve made it clear they don’t have time for each other in the real world, as the Instagram follows have never happened.

Chris hasn’t followed Adam back

via ITV

The Instagram swipes continue, as despite following the majority of the All Stars cast, Chris has refused to follow Adam back. Chris was previously coupled up with Arabella, who left with Adam, so maybe there’s a rivalry there?

Georgia H and Casey don’t follow each other

via ITV

This one is a bit of a yikes. Despite having history in the past, Georgia H and Casey don’t follow each other on Instagram. During the Love Island: All Stars villa, it was revealed Casey ended it with Georgia because she claimed to have “seen his dead Grandad” whilst on a spiritual retreat. So honestly, a bit of distance here is probably for the best.

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.