Georgia Casey Love Island

Inside the spiritual retreat where Georgia Harrison ‘saw’ Casey’s grandad’s ghost

Wonder what he was doing in Costa Rica

When Casey entered the Love Island: All Stars villa, it was clear he and Georgia Harrison had unfinished business. They’d previously hooked up at an event hosted by Made In Chelsea’s Harvey Armstrong – were seen chatting, laughing and heading home together – but then their fling went dead— and on Thursday night’s (2 February) episode, Georgia finally found out why.

Chatting about why he’d ghosted her, Casey said revealed he isn’t much of a spiritual person like Georgia and, when she was away on a retreat, he’d been spooked by some of the things she started saying about his family. “When you were away, you had some pretty mad experiences,” Casey explained. “You mentioned my Grandad and it threw me off…You said you saw my dead Grandad and that he wishes me well and I thought this was just way too much for me.”

Georgia clarified when she was meditating she felt like she was “sensing” spirits “from the other side” who were “still around” but admitted she might have taken things too far by telling Casey his dead grandad was with her on a getaway in Central America: “I was just feeling really connected,” she said. “I was just feeling really guided and I wanted to share that with you. Obviously, maybe I shouldn’t have.”

Ghosted for seeing a ghost is not ideal. But this whole saga is absolutely bizarre. So, in case you’re still reeling from Georgia’s paranormal pie from Casey, let’s take a closer look at this spiritual retreat she went on where everything went wrong:

Georgia went on a spiritual retreat in Central America to heal from the Stephen Bear revenge porn ordeal

Georgia was subject to a horrifying revenge porn ordeal in 2020 when her ex-boyfriend Stephen Bear uploaded CCTV footage of them having sex online. A lengthy court case followed, which saw him found guilty of voyeurism and two counts of disclosing private, sexual photos and films and sent to jail for 21-months.

Following the legal proceedings, Georgia decided to fly to Costa Rica to heal from the trauma she’d endured: “‘I just feel absolutely elevated within consciousness,” she said on her return from the trip to MailOnline. “I feel like I’ve been within such a good energy of people, and I’m just ready to absolutely smash it…I do a lot of retreats, they are normally more fitness vibes, but this was obviously just a spiritual one.”

She took a complete break from social media in Costa Rica but carried on messaging Casey

Ahead of flying to Costa Rica, Georgia told her followers she’d be offline for the foreseeable: “As little quote from my book for anyone that needs it. I’m flying to Costa Rica tomorrow on a solo trip to do a spiritual retreat,” she said in her final post. “I really want to switch off of everything and my intention is to connect with myself and figure out how I can use my platforms to help benefit my followers and inspire them to believe in themselves more. I truly want to help light you all up just as those I follow have done for me. A simple change of mindset and a little bit of faith is all you really need beautiful souls. Anyway if I’m absent on my social media channels you know why.”

But during her chat with Casey it became clear she was still using Whatsapp to let him know about her seeing his dead grandad, resulting in her getting rapidly sacked off. “They did tell me not to call anyone while I was in there,” she reflected.

As well as seeing Casey’s dead grandad, Georgia also had a vision of herself painting a portrait of her sister

@georgialouiseharrison

So during a deep meditation in Costa Rica I saw a vision of myself painting a portrait for my sister. I really haven’t painted a lot before so I ordered everything off of Amazon and may I say putting the isle up was an art in itself !! The instructions were so small and confusing lol it took hours and there was defo a few tears but I put on some acoustic music sang throughout the process and felt so proud of myself after 😂👍 sometimes you need things like this to channel your energy into especially when there are things / people on your mind doing something creative can be such a good outlet and we all have our own hidden creative talents most of us just don’t have the guts to try them! Things don’t have to be perfect just give them a shot anyway the painting vid will follow lol can anyone guess what I painted ???? #art #spiritualjourney

♬ Drivers License – Acoustic – Cimorelli

Seeing the ghost of Casey’s grandad wasn’t the only spiritual messages Georgia was sent during her meditation in Costa Rica. She also had a realisation she should start trying her hand at art: “I saw a vision of myself painting a portrait for my sister,” she told her followers on TikTok. “I really haven’t painted a lot before so I ordered everything off of Amazon and may I say putting the isle up was an art in itself !!

“The instructions were so small and confusing lol it took hours and there was defo a few tears but I put on some acoustic music sang throughout the process and felt so proud of myself after. Sometimes you need things like this to channel your energy into especially when there are things / people on your mind doing something creative can be such a good outlet and we all have our own hidden creative talents most of us just don’t have the guts to try them! Things don’t have to be perfect just give them a shot anyway the painting vid will follow lol can anyone guess what I painted ???

When she got off her 14-hour-long flight back to the UK she realised Casey wanted nothing to do with her anymore

Georgia lucked out on her plane to Costa Rica, scoring a triple row of seats to herself and spreading out for the entire journey: “I got three seats on the plane so I technically got a free upgrade,” she told her followers on TikTok, adding she’d bought a pair of new Gucci shoes with the money she’d “saved” for not paying for first class.

But on the way home, things weren’t so bright as Georgia was cramped in alongside fellow passengers with no free upgrade. To make matters worse, when she landed, Georgia turned her phone off aeroplane mode to discover Casey wanted to call her and break things off.

“I hadn’t heard from you in weeks,” Georgia said to Casey of the call on Thursday night. “Which we both agreed,” he hit back. “Yeah, but still. It was like I just got off of a 14 hour flight in economy. I thought you owed me more than just telling me you don’t wanna see me again on the phone.”

For all the latest Love Island: All Stars news and gossip on Megan and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.