Footballers and international DJs: All the celebrity exes of the Love Island All Stars cast

They move in the right circles, clearly

It seems the Love Island: All Stars cast have some pretty high profile celebrity exes between them. During the games and challenges they play in the villa, they’ve dropped hints that there have been famous hook ups and blue ticks in their DMs, and tbh, they weren’t lying.

The Islanders have footballers, A-Listers and reality stars among people they have dated in the past. It’s true, when you move in the right circles, you really can be brushing shoulders with anyone.

Here’s a rundown of all the Love Island: All Stars cast members who have known celebrity exes.

Arabella Chi

Arabella has had a number of high-profile relationships before the show. Among some of those Arabella has dated since Love Island 2019 are DJ Tom Zanetti, rugby players, footballers and Islanders.

Arabella briefly dated French rugby player Yoann Huget, and was spotted previously living the high life partying on a yacht with Leonardo DiCaprio. This caused people to wonder if they were dating, but it turned out she was actually linked to Leo’s mate Richie Akiva, a New York nightclub tycoon. They apparently split in September 2023, after a brief relationship.

Arabella was most recently linked to Premiership footballer, Ruben Dias. She met him through mutual friends in September 2023, and the couple quietly dated for weeks. They were seen posting similar pictures on Instagram and occasionally getting papped together.

In January 2024, yes literally days before All Stars, it was revealed Arabella and Ruben had broken up. Despite being seen at the airport jetting off on holiday on New Year’s Day, Ruben apparently dumped her shortly after they returned.

Georgia Steel

Before she went on Love Island: All Stars, Georgia Steel had a couple of celebrities among her exes. In 2019, Georgia had a whirlwind romance with Ibiza Weekender’s Callum Izzard, which ended in them getting engaged. The couple met while filming Ex on the Beach spin-off Peak of Love, and got engaged after just one month.

When they returned to the UK, Callum moved into Georgia’s home in Essex, but after seven months they called the entire relationship off. Speaking on a podcast, Callum said nothing bad happened between them, and savagely said they ended because Georgia wasn’t as intelligent as him.

Georgia was last publicly linked to someone three years before Love Island: All Stars in 2021, when she was rumoured to be dating footballer, Tyler Roberts.

She was spotted on a dinner date with the Leeds player, and a source close to the pair told The Sun at the time: “It’s early days for them, but they really like each other and have lots in common. Tyler is a sweet guy and they’re both focused on their careers so they suit each other well. They might be young, but they definitely have their heads screwed on.”

Georgia Harrison

Love Island All Stars cast who have celebrity exes

via Tom Nicholson/Shutterstock

Before her Love Island days, Georgia Harrison was on TOWIE, where she found herself in a love triangle with Tom Pearce and Lewis Bloor. She was on the show for an Ibiza special, and appeared to be rekindling things with ex Lewis, but ended up getting close with Tom.

She’s also been in relationships with Stephen Bear, and Made in Chelsea’s Miles Nazaire.

Joanna Chimonides

via Instagram

Before going on Love Island the first time round Joanna was dating England and Chelsea footballer, Ben Chilwell. They dated for several months in 2018.

At the time, Ben was reportedly “furious” when he heard Joanna had signed up for Love Island in 2019. A source said: “Ben has been left furious by her going on the show even though he dumped her at the end of last summer because he wanted to be single. They had stayed good friends until when she told him she was going on Love Island.”

Molly Smith

via ITV

During a game of Never Have I Ever in the villa, Molly drinks when it’s asked who has ever got with a celebrity. There are no reports of who she might have meant, and whether this was a relationship or just a kiss.

Molly Smith previously dated 2018 Islander Jordan Adefeyisan. He was part of the Casa Amor line-up that year, and was dumped just four days later when he failed to catch Georgia Steel’s eye. Another crossover for those two!

Casey O’Gorman

via Instagram

Also in the game, Casey admits he’s got with a celebrity in the past. Not much is known about Casey’s exes, but it’s been reported he dated a figure skater called Lea Broc who he split with a year before heading into the villa in 2023.

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.