From criminals to getting engaged, inside Georgia Steel’s dating life since Love Island 2018

She’s really been through it

Since leaving Love Island 2018, Georgia Steel has been dating a few people in the public eye. She’s had a string of whirlwind romances, and even got engaged before calling the whole thing off.

She’s now back on Love Island: All Stars trying to find love again, so now is a great time to have a look back at her previous relationships and what went down.

Here’s a full rundown of everyone Georgia Steel has been dating since she first appeared on Love Island in 2018.

Georgia Steel left Love Island 2018 dating Sam Bird

Dating life of Georgia Steel from Love Island

via Instagram

Georgia left Love Island 2018 in a relationship with Sam Bird, and they moved in together. But just three months after the show ended, the couple announced they had split. Of course, it then all turned really messy.

It was reported Georgia had cheated, claims which Sam appeared to confirm. It was said she was messaging an ex, and had stopped over at his house, and Sam had found out through texts when going through her phone.

Georgia then posted to deny the cheating claims, and said Sam had misunderstood the texts he’d seen, which were actually just “banter” between her and a friend about her ex. Georgia claimed Sam was threatening to sell screenshots to the press.

Georgia added: “I will put my hands up and say yeah I do admit I went round his house and stayed the night in the spare room but NOTHING did happen. I’m honestly not like that. I went over to collect some things which he had of mine which I needed for the flat and then ended up having a heart to heart as I was very down as me and Sam had been constantly arguing. Sam now wants to believe that I did cheat on him but in reality the relationship ended due to the fact I fell out of love.”

Georgia was dating a convicted fraudster in 2019

via Shutterstock

In 2019, Georgia Steel dated conman Medi Abalimba, who posed as a US Government agent named Miguel Johnson. She was with him for six weeks, and in that time he managed to steal £32k from her by cloning her credit card without her knowing.

Medi Abalimba bought her a diamond ring with money he stole, and wined and dined Georgia at fancy restaurants, picking her up in chauffeur-driven cars. The relationship came to an end when pictures were published of them together, and Georgia’s agent warned her he wasn’t who he said he was, and instead was a convicted fraudster. Georgia said she was lying in bed next to him when she confronted him about who he really was.

Medi had previously pretended to be former Chelsea winger, Gael Kakuta, so he could fund a luxury lifestyle, as well as stealing credit card details from people’s lockers in a private health club. In 2014 he had been jailed for four years.

In 2019, Georgia Steel was dating Ibiza Weekender’s Callum and they got engaged!

via Dymond/Thames/Syco/Shutterstock

Also in 2019, Georgia had a whirlwind romance with Ibiza Weekender’s Callum Izzard, which ended in them getting engaged. The couple met while filming Ex on the Beach spin-off Peak of Love, and got engaged after just one month.

When they returned to the UK, Callum moved into Georgia’s home in Essex, but after seven months they called the entire relationship off. Speaking on a podcast, Callum said nothing bad happened between them, and savagely said they ended because Georgia wasn’t as intelligent as him.

He explained: “We got three weeks into lockdown and the shit that I used to find cute was not cute anymore. Our brains aren’t computing on the same level any more. I’ll be honest, I’m just a clever person and she’s not. Imagine trying to talk to somebody, imagine trying to argue with somebody, converse with somebody who doesn’t compete on your level intellectually.”

Georgia was linked to footballer Tyler Roberts in 2021

Georgia was last publicly linked to someone three years before Love Island: All Stars in 2021, when she was rumoured to be dating footballer, Tyler Roberts.

She was spotted on a dinner date with the Leeds player, and a source close to the pair told The Sun at the time: “It’s early days for them, but they really like each other and have lots in common. Tyler is a sweet guy and they’re both focused on their careers so they suit each other well. They might be young, but they definitely have their heads screwed on.”

After this date however, they weren’t spotted together again.

Georgia left the All Stars villa with Toby Aromolaran

Via ITV

After a very drawn-out will-they-won’t-they in the Love Island All Stars villa, Georgia and Toby finally got together towards the end of the show and left as a couple (ish). In a shock to no one, however, they broke up just four weeks after the show. We don’t know all the specifics, other than that Toby broke it off with her.

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.