Arabella Chi Love Island All Stars relationships

From fellow Islanders to A-list actors: Inside Arabella Chi’s high profile relationships

I’ve erased from my mind that she and Wes dated for nine months

Arabella Chi is no stranger to high-profile relationships, and is the newest bombshell to join the Love Island: All Stars villa. And whilst she’s looking to find the “love of her life” in the villa, who else has she dated?

From a fellow Love Island star to A-list actors and footballers, let’s dive into the relationships of Love Island: All Stars Arabella Chi.

Arabella dated Wes Nelson for nine months

Via James Veysey/Shutterstock

Arabella and Wes Nelson were in a relationship after they left Love Island and continued to date for nine months until they eventually split up.

The two initially met as they had the same management and a relationship blossomed from that, with the former Love Island stars even moving in together.

Their six-year age gap was said to be a factor in their split, with a source saying: “It’s all over. They started to grow apart and the age gap became really noticeable between them. They want to remain civil with each other and hope to remain friends. There’s been no funny business, no cheating or anything like that, it’s just fizzled out between them.”

She partied with Leonardo DiCaprio

Whilst it wasn’t confirmed that the two were dating, Love Island: All Stars Arabella was rumoured to be seeing Leonardo DiCaprio and honestly this girl attracts such high-profile relationships.

They were seen partying on his yacht together earlier last year but if they were in a relationship they kept it secretive!

Arabella was rumoured to have been dating his close friend Richie Akiva

Arabella very briefly dated one of Leonardo’s close friends Richie Akiva, who is known as the “King of New York nightlife.”

She briefly dated French rugby player Yoann Huget

Via Laurent VU/SIPA/Shutterstock 

Yoann and Arabella were spotted together at the French Open with a source saying: “They’ve been dating for a while and it’s now turned more serious so they were happy to make it official at the French Open.”

In true ironic fashion the two split just days after their first public appearance together.

Manchester City footballer Ruben Dias recently broke up with Arabella

Arabella and Ruben Dias had reportedly been seeing each other since September, with Ruben deciding to end the relationship.

Arabella told The Sun: “Last year was probably my unluckiest when it came to finding the one. I’ve been so unlucky in love. I’ve dated people I thought at the time were the one, which was a mistake I’ve since learnt from.

“What I’ve learnt from dating last year is that you think you know someone but you don’t really know them at all. I dated people who perhaps, looking back, weren’t best suited to.”

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.