Arabella Chi Leonardo DiCaprio

Um, Love Island’s Arabella Chi has been spotted on a yacht with Leonardo DiCaprio

I can’t believe he’s gone for someone over 25 years old x

Love Island 2019 star Arabella Chi has been spotted on a yacht with Leonardo DiCaprio as he holidays across Europe this summer.

The actor was spotted arriving in Ibiza on Sunday alongside his friends and Arabella Chi. There were rumours he was dating model Neelam Gill but it turns out they are just friends and he is very much single.

The Islander was spotted in a gold bikini under a white co-ord and sunglasses. Arabella appeared on Love Island in 2019 and previously dated season four Islander, Wes Nelson.

Leonardo has been holidaying across the Mediterranean with friends, so Arabella could likely just be in his circle of friends.

He also arrived at a beach with Tobey Maguire in Ibiza via a speedboat and was hanging out with Rolling Stones’ Mick Jagger. What a life!

Arabella isn’t the first link to Love Island the Hollywood actor has had. Earlier this year, he was linked to host Maya Jama after attending a party in London. It was reported the pair had been on “a string of dates” and were in “regular contact”.

However, Maya Jama was quick to squash the rumours. “I’ve been minding my business on holiday and said I wouldn’t respond/pay attention to any of the silly stories anymore but you need to stop now,” she said on Instagram.

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.