Samie Love Island boyfriend

Love Island’s Samie is ‘happily dating’ TOWIE star following split from Tom Clare

She and her new footballer man have apparently been dating for months

Following her split from Tom Clare and his appearance on Love Island: All Stars, it was confirmed Love Island 2023 star Samie Elishi had a new boyfriend. Now, it’s been reported she’s happily loved up with the TOWIE star, and they’ve gone Instagram official.

Samie left Love Island 2023 and went official with Tom, but just one month later they went their separate ways. The couple then got tangled in a messy TikTok back and forth with one another, before Tom entered Love Island: All Stars. He found a connection with 2020 Islander Molly Smith, and they went on to win the show.

But now Samie has also moved on, and is dating The Only Way Is Essex’s Harry Lee. Harry is also a footballer, and the pair have been going on “secret dates” and growing close for a number of months. Harry was on the ITV show from 2019, and appeared in three seasons.

via Instagram

A source told The Sun: “They met out and about in Essex and have mutual friends. They are super close and have been spending a lot of time together. Samie and Harry are definitely in the honeymoon stage and have enjoyed getting to know each other out of the spotlight.”

Samie has previously confirmed her new relationship status, and said on Instagram: “I am happily with someone and focusing on this lovely little life and work right now.” She shared a cute picture of them together, celebrating his birthday.

Good for her!

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.