Samie was also going on All Stars but ‘immediately withdrew’ after finding out Tom was cast

‘It’s fair to say Samie and Tom don’t get on these days’

Right now, Tom Clare is among the bombshell entries to Love Island: All Stars – but it turns out his Love Island 2023 ex Samie Elishi was also meant to be going on the show.

However, she apparently somehow found out about her ex being cast on the show and decided that would be all too much for her.

In April 2023, it was reported Tom and Samie had broken up just one month after the winter show ended, but come the summer that year, reports were emerging that they’d got back together. Come August 2023 the couple had split once again and unfollowed each other on Instagram.

According to The Sun, Samie was “lined-up” for Love Island: All Stars, but when she found out her ex Tom was too, she “immediately withdrew”. A source said: “It’s fair to say Samie and Tom don’t really get on these days. There’s too much water under the bridge now.”

Samie and Tom as he is announced for Love Island All Stars

via ITV

They added: “He had every right to enjoy the single life after they split and Samie was fine with that. But what wasn’t as nice was when they started trading blows on social media. It became very he said, she said and things are now cordial at best.

“The idea of being back in the Cape Town villa – the same one where they first fell in love – was too much for Samie so once she heard Tom was in the mix it was an immediate ‘hell no’ to bosses. She knew they’d be put in awkward situations and likely have to kiss in challenges or at the very least watch each other cracking on.”

Yikes! So it looks like Love Island: All Stars was really going in on the tactic of throwing exes into the villa, but Samie and Tom will not be one of them. So far Liberty and Jake have been in the villa together, and so have Callum and Molly, Georgia S and Toby, Georgia H and Josh and Kaz and Tyler.

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.