Tom and Samie have broken up yet again, and I’m getting deja vu

The two have unfollowed each other today on their socials

After seemingly endless back and forth, hints of them being back together and interviews saying they’re just friends it seems Tom and Samie have once again broken up or have some bad blood between them as the two have unfollowed each other again on social media.

The two came third on the winter series of Love Island earlier this year but broke up just a few weeks after leaving the villa. Shortly after they were seen cosying up together on holiday in Marbella together, leading fans to believe the Islanders had got back together.

These beliefs were only further confirmed when Tom took part in a viral TikTok trend, showing his childhood crush versus his childhood crush. The footballer’s crush was Madison Beer, but he revealed his current crush to be Samie.

Whilst it seemed like that was confirmation the two were back together, Samie clarified in an interview earlier this month that she is “officially still single” and that she and Tom are nothing more than “just really good friends.” Despite this, the two have completely unfollowed each other across their socials today.

In an interview shortly after this Tom commented “I do get a lot of female attention but I’m not interested – I know where my heart is at, let’s put it that way.”

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.