Love Island finalists Tom and Samie appear to be back together

Love Island finalist Tom Clare just pretty much confirmed he and Samie are back together

This is CUTE

In the last couple of months there have been constant hints that Love Island 2023 finalists Tom Clare and Samie Elishi are back together. They’ve been spotted hanging out and have spoken about each other loads, and now Tom has all but confirmed the pair have rekindled things.

The couple broke up around a month after they left the winter version of the show together. At the time, Tom confirmed the split on his Instagram story, adding they are still on good terms and he has “nothing but love and respect for her.”

However, he’s now posted a soppy TikTok about Samie, calling her his crush, and he’s said in an interview he’s “off the market”. You don’t post a TikTok like that if you’re dating someone else now, do you?

In a TikTok video, Tom is doing the recent trend where people compare their childhood crushes to their current ones. He shares a picture of Madison Beer, fair enough, as his childhood crush, and then when it gets to the current one, it’s a picture of Samie at a film premiere! Cute!

Adding fuel to the fire, Casey was of course first to comment, and said: “Omg omg!!!! Someone pinch me!!!!”. Another added: “They’re back together!”.

This comes as Tom appeared on Aftersun this weekend, and told Maya Jama he’s “off the market”. We see you Tom, we see you. 👀

Recently, loads of videos have been posted of Tom and Samie hanging out together again, just a couple of months after the Love Island couple announced they’d split. They’ve been spotted on holiday together with friends, as well as hanging out with fellow Islanders and getting cosy at events. TikTok even found solid evidence they’d been spending time together at Tom’s house. It’s been a lot.

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.