Love Island 2023, Tom and Samie

There’s another cosy video of Tom and Samie and everyone’s sure they’re back together

In the clip, a friend is sarcastically saying ‘they’re friends now, they’re friends’

Another video is doing the rounds of Love Island 2023 finalists Tom and Samie hanging out and looking cosy, and now everyone is ~again~ convinced they’re back together.

Samie and Tom met in the South Africa villa and finished in third position this year. Shortly after heading back home to the UK they made it official, but around a month later they called it quits. It was reported the split was due to distance and focusing on their careers, and Tom confirmed the split on his Instagram story, adding they are still on good terms and he has “nothing but love and respect for her.”

But now, everyone is sure something is still going on as they’ve been hanging out together. On a friend’s Instagram story, Tom and Samie can be seen closely chatting on holiday. The friend is sarcastically saying “they’re friends now, they’re friends” and it looks as though Samie rolls her eyes at this.

One person said in the comments: “They’re back together I think….but they want to keep it private for as long as possible.” But, other people are confused because not so long ago, Tom was pictured sucking a girl’s toes in Ibiza. Honestly, what is going on?

This isn’t the first time they’ve been seen hanging out since their breakup. Whilst at the Pride of Manchester Awards earlier this month, they were seen with Casey and Claudia, lip-syncing to Gotta Go My Own Way from High School Musical. They were very VERY cosy.

Singing the song on TikTok, Tom literally comes right over Samie’s shoulder and it’s all very affectionate. Casey also shared a video on his Instagram story of them hanging out at a bar.

We need answers!

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.