Love Island’s Samie looks stunning whilst Tom is papped nibbling toes in Ibiza post-breakup

Now I know who is winning here and it’s not Tom x

Love Island’s Tom Clare has been spotted sucking on the toes of a mystery girl while on holiday with co-star Casey O’Gorman.

The toe nibbling news comes after Tom’s recent split from Samie Elishi.

23-year-old Tom and Samie who split last month, recently sparked rumours they might be back on track as they appeared to be together non-stop over a week ago.

However, Tom’s recent trip to Ibiza suggests this isn’t the case as he was seen sucking on a brunette girl’s toes as they were on a yacht.

Tom, who was topless on the boat was sucking on her toes as Casey filmed. What a treat for Casey! Good to see he’s getting loads of attention after splitting with Rosie.

However Samie instead posted an iconic night out pic with the caption: “Better late than never.”

Claudia was in the comments saying there isn’t anyone like Samie. Lana also called her “unreal” and Tanya said: “Who even are you 😍.”