Love Island 2023 rumoured contestant

TikTok star Molly Marsh is reportedly a ‘shoo-in’ for Love Island 2023

Her mum was on Coronation Street!

Another summer Love Island 2023 contestant has been rumoured and this time it is popular TikToker Molly Marsh, with just weeks until the new season is set to air.

The 24-year-old boasts an impressive 656,000 followers on TikTok and 25,000 followers on Instagram and is said to have caught the producers’ eyes after being invited on a tour of the villa in South Africa ahead of the winter series earlier this year.

According to The Sun, Molly was scouted by Love Island bosses after attended a tour of the new villa. “Molly made it clear she would love to be a part of Love Island and she was told to audition,” a source said.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by MOLLY MARSH (@mollygracemarsh)

“After going through the process, she’s now a shoo-in to fly to Mallorca later this month. She is a star on the rise and comes from a showbiz family. Her mum Janet even have small roles on Coronation Street and Still Open All Hours. Molly has made it clear she’s got what it takes to make a bang and ITV love her.”

Love Island is set to return in a few weeks on June 5th, with no contestants officially confirmed by ITV. This rumour comes days after PrettyLittleThing model was reported to have been approached by Love Island bosses to appear on this year’s summer series.

The first male contestant was also rumoured to economics graduate, Andre Furtado. A source claimed Andre is the “perfect Love Island signing” because he is “cool, calm, collected and ready to mingle.”

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.