Chloe Baker, Rumoured Love Island 2023

Here she is! Meet the first rumoured girl for the summer Love Island 2023 villa

I’m so ready

You probably haven’t had a chance to rest after the winter version, but Love Island is back in a matter of weeks. There’s already been one rumoured guy announced for the villa, and now eyes have turned to a girl called Chloe, who might too be in the Love Island 2023 villa in Majorca.

Every year there are a whole host of rumoured contestants before the full list is announced, and most of the time, a lot of them turn out to have been true. Ahead of the winter series, Chloe Baker was rumoured to have been approached to take part, so she might be top of the list for Love Island 2023 producers.

She’s an Instagram model and TikTok influencer, who has worked with huge brands including PrettyLittleThing, Missy Empire and Lipsy London. Earlier this year, she was being “eyed up by Love Island bosses to star in the upcoming series.”

Her Instagram definitely looks like that of an Islander’s – filled with selfies, outfit pics, collabs with brands and holiday snaps. Winter winner Sanam is among her followers, too. 👀

If true, it wouldn’t be the first time and Islander has been rumoured for one series and then ended up on the next one. Soph Piper was thought to be taking part in the 2019 series, but that “fell through” and she ended up being an Islander in the first winter version of the show in 2020.

This comes as the first rumoured contestant for the summer villa was revealed as fit economics grad, Andre Furtado. The 21-year-old is also a clothing brand entrepreneur, with sources saying he’s the “perfect Love Island signing” because he’s “cool, calm, collected and ready to mingle.”

The summer version of the show is set to start on June 5th, so dust yourself off and get ready to go again!

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip, and rumours about the 2023 series – follow The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.