Instagram model Chloe Baker has been rumoured to go on winter Love Island 2023

She has worked with PrettyLittleThing and Missy Empire

Instagram model and TikTok influencer Chloe Baker has been rumoured to join the latest Love Island season. Winter Love Island is taking place in South Africa this year and the show begins on January 16th. With a few contestants already reported to be joining the show, Chloe Barker is the fourth to be rumoured to be a contestant on winter Love Island 2023.

Social media influencer Chloe has also worked with huge brands including PrettyLittleThing, Missy Empire and Lipsy London. According to Mail Online, Chloe has been “eyed up by Love Island bosses to star in the upcoming series.”

Winter Love Island 2023 rumoured contestant

via Instagram @chlobaker

Chloe has over 15,000 followers on Instagram and shares and array of holiday snaps and night out pictures to her food. The social media influencer is represented by Nemesis Models management in Manchester and she also has a huge 12.7k followers on TikTok.

via Instagram @chlobaker

Chloe’s Instagram is full of fun photos from her holidays abroad, including Barcelona, Ibiza and Paris. Chloe also shares photos from her modelling as well as hair tutorials and food recommendations. She already follows some big Love Island names on Instagram, including Maura Higgins, Indiyah Polack, Ekin-Su and Molly-Mae.

via Instagram @chlobaker

This comes after 22-year-old Tanya Manhenga was rumoured to be the first Islander joining the 2023 series in South Africa. Tanya is a biomedical science student and model who is a brand ambassador for Boohoo, Simmi shoes and Ego. Brad McDermott and Chloe Nicole are also rumoured to be joining the show.

Winter Love Island 2023 starts on January 16th. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.