There are now three rumoured Islanders for winter Love Island 2023, and they’re all fit

Get them in the villa NOW

Three names have now been thrown around as being rumoured Islanders for the upcoming winter Love Island 2023 series. The show starts in just over a week, and if looking at the fit people lined up for it doesn’t get you in the mood to watch, I don’t know what will.

The three names are apparently set to join the cast who will be in the all new manor house setting in South Africa, later this month. Here they are in all their glory.

Tanya Manhenga

Rumoured Islanders for winter Love Island 2023

via Instagram @talkswithtt_

Tanya was the first Islander rumoured for winter Love Island 2023, and is a biomedical science student and model. She 22, from Liverpool, and is already an ambassador for huge brands Boohoo, Simmi shoes and Ego.

Speaking of Tanya, a source told The Sun: “Tanya really is the whole package, she’s a smart as she is stunning and she looks set to be one this series most popular Islanders. She’s an Islander in waiting, already moving in the same circles as former cast members and with brand deals already under her belt.

“But her followers already know she’s got a personality to match. This year’s cast is a sassy bunch, packed with banter and good chat, and Tanya is set to lead the pack.”

Brad McDermott

via Instagram @bradmcdermott_

Do you think this name is familiar? Yep, that’s because Brad is ex-Islander Zara McDermott’s brother. He’s been rumoured for the show before, which has meant people think he might have been held back for this year’s lineup. He was previously said to be “in talks” with show bosses about potentially following in his sister’s footsteps.

When he was rumoured for the 2022 villa, a source told The Sun: “Brad is a young, good looking guy, and he has seen how appearing on Love Island has completely transformed Zara’s life. Though she didn’t find long-term love, it has served as a great platform for her. She also had a great time there, and he thinks it would be a great laugh.”

Chloe Nicole

via Instagram @_chloeenicoleeee

According to Twitter, a third rumoured Love Island 2023 Islander is a model called Chloe Nicole. She’s East African, a content creator, and friends with 2022 Islander, Indiyah Polack. Her Insta story today is her out for drinks with Indiyah and she’s also shared photos of herself on set with PrettyLittleThing.

23-year-old Chloe is no stranger to Love Island, as she did an interview with OK! Magazine when her bestie Indiyah was in the villa. At the time, she said Indiyah and Dami were a good match, so her judgement is clearly good!

Winter Love Island 2023 starts on January 16th. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.