Tom and Samie from Love Island 2023 spark rumours they are back together

Tom talks about getting back with Samie as they’re seen hanging out together again

He says he wouldn’t be interested in dating anyone else 🥺

Love Island 2023 finalist Tom Clare has spoken about getting back with Samie, as the pair were seen hanging out together again last week. The Islanders left the winter villa in a couple, and became an item shortly after, but announced they’d split just a month later.

However, they were seen hanging out together and looking very very cosy in a video taken alongside fellow Islanders, at the Pride of Manchester Awards. This instantly sparked rumours they might be reconciling.

Speaking to MailOnline, Tom has hinted they might one day get back together, and said he definitely isn’t interested in dating anyone new. He confirmed they split after their relationship became “intense” and “pressurised” but said was there is no bad blood between them.

“When you come out of the villa, things are very different,” he said. “It can be a lot and intense and there was a lot of pressure on the situation. We’re on such good terms now and I have a lot of love and respect for her. There is no bad blood there and I wish her all the best, I know she will smash it. We are both mature adults and we realised that the relationship wasn’t right. We didn’t argue or anything like that. I still have a lot of time for her.”

Speaking of possibly getting back together with Samie, Tom said he “doesn’t know” what could happen, but trying to find someone else on other dating shows is out the picture.

“Now that we’re not together – we’re focusing on ourselves,” he said. “I don’t know if there’s a chance of us getting back together… I don’t know what could happen but she’s a lovely, genuine girl.

“I am not dating, I’m not interested in it right now if I’m honest. I wouldn’t do any other dating shows, no. I am not even thinking about dating at all, it’s not even in my head I can’t lie.”

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.