Davide from Love Island and the accounts of his business

It turns out the business that ‘made Davide a millionaire’ is actually only making £200

Well, this is awkward

When Davide was on Love Island in 2022, it was revealed he was already a millionaire because of his successful business in Manchester. But, according to his latest books, the business is actually only making £200. Savage.

Davide Sanclimenti works as the owner and director of a shisha company – which is based around the supply of shisha equipment to bars and clubs. He owns S Deluxe Shisa, which, according to its website, provides “only the finest electronic shisha devices accurately selected from the best manufacturers in the world. A unique addition to any of your special occasions and social gatherings.”

It was reported at the time he was in the villa that this business had already made Davide a millionaire, before his fame from the show.

However, The Sun has taken a look at the business’ accounts, which are publicly available documents, and said they reveal a different story. Since Love Island, first trading accounts report a £228 profit for year ended 30 September 2022. Apparently they state there is only one member of staff working for the company.

The business has assets of £436 in cash, offset by bills due at £108 – leaving the business with £328 in the bank, as of the date of the accounts. It’s net worth is £228 profit, as well as £100 in share capital.

The business Instagram account hasn’t posted since 2022, and Davide now lists himself on Instagram as an ambassador for Boohoo, with no mention of his Manchester shisha brand.

Yikes!

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.