A rundown of what happened between Love Island’s Georgia and Josh and why they split

Ummm, they joked they were having a baby together?

Josh Ritchie from season one of Love Island has just joined the All Stars villa and instantly took Georgia Harrison on a date, saying they had history together. They had a familiar welcome as they sat down on their date, and Georgia explained to some of her fellow Islanders what happened between them.

Yep – Love Island All Stars Josh and Georgia used to be an item. ITV producers are back at it again! They’re now the third ex couple to be thrown in the villa together after Jake and Liberty and Callum and Molly, and the fourth if you count Toby and Georgia’s brief Love Island Games fling.

Here’s a rundown of exactly went down between Georgia and Josh, when they dated and why they broke up.

Georgia Harrison and Josh Ritchie on Love Island All Stars

via ITV

So, what happened between Love Island All Stars Georgia Harrison and Josh Ritchie?

During Love Island: All Stars, Georgia explained she and Josh have known each other for around ten years. She told the girls they had an instant “flirtation” and kissed the first time they met.

“Obviously, me and him have got history, quite a lot of history!” Georgia explained. “We’ve known each other coming up to ten years. From the moment we first met, we always had a flirtation, we kissed the first time we met, we would always get together when we were on nights out.”

Georgia and Josh got together in 2022, and shared pictures together in March that year. They even pretended they were expecting during their relationship. In a picture of the two of them where Georgia was holding her belly, she captioned the post: “Can’t believe we have managed keep it a secret for this long at least the cat is out the bag. To new beginnings.”

After lots of congratulations messages Georgia set everyone straight and said: “I’m obs not pregnant we were just lolling cause I held my belly for some reason in half the pics.”

via Instagram

Georgia said they were “dating for a little bit” and described the relationship as “going in a good direction”. She then explained it all came to an end after an argument on holiday in Ibiza. She said “we had a really big argument in Ibiza over a club table” and added she thought when they were together it was just “not the right time” for them.

On their date on All Stars, Josh told Georgia he was “upset” when she blocked him on socials after their split. Georgia then said: “Look, you got cancelled for a bit! You really deserved it! But I’ve found it in my heart to forgive you because I’m spiritual.”

Explaining the breakup further, she added: “I’m going to paint my picture, I saw you at a party, we were having a nice day, I said: ‘I’m going to an amazing club later’ I had the table sorted, you bumped me off my own table! You went in, you didn’t so much as look back, I didn’t get a text not even the next day: ‘Are you alright, G?'”

To which Joshua replied: “I should have actually of reached out… I hold my hands up, I say sorry!” Georgia added: “I don’t think we ever fully fell out and I think we both knew that, but I think for my ego I just had to cancel you for a little bit after that.”

So, is a reunion on the cards?

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.