Taylor Swift Eras Tour scrapped

All the amazing songs Taylor Swift scrapped from the Eras Tour, and what got added

SEVEN songs from The Tortured Poets Department? I’m selling my ticket

Well, it happened. As we knew it would. As Taylor Swift commences the European leg of The Eras Tour in the wake of the 31 track monstrosity The Tortured Poets Department, the setlist has changed and some fan favourite songs have been scrapped to make room for a whopping seven new additions from her 11th album. We knew it was coming, but that doesn’t mean that it stops hurting. Here’s a quick rundown of all the scrapped songs from the Taylor Swift Eras Tour, and the mid ones she added in their place.

The scrapped: Say goodbye to our fallen angels

The Archer (Lover)

One of my fave Jack Antonoff productions, nobody speak to me.

Long Live (Speak Now)

There is now only one song from Speak Now in the setlist.

The 1 (Folklore)

I don’t want to see a single Lore or More girly scrapped. Horrific move.

Tis The Damn Season (Evermore)

I’m about to kick OFF.

The Last Great American Dynasty (Folklore)

Literally all of these songs are family to me I’m seething.

Via VICTOR AUBRY/SIPA/Shutterstock

The added: Spoiler alert – they’re all from The Tortured Poets Department

But Daddy, I Love Him

So High School

Okay, I see you Taylor – this is one of the best on the album. Make it a single urgently.

Who’s Afraid of Little Old Me

When it’s a viral meme, it’s a must.

Down Bad

Fortnight

The Smallest Man Who Ever Lived

I Can Do It With A Broken Heart

Biggest banger on TTPD, to be fair.

For all the latest music and entertainment news and gossip, like Pop Culture Shrine on Facebook.

All the evidence people think Lana Del Rey and Taylor Swift have fallen out after the Met Gala

The 10 best songs on Taylor Swift’s The Tortured Poets Department, according to streams

‘Taylor Swift pub’ The Black Dog staff have spoken out about chaotic week mobbed by Swifties

Featured image credit: VICTOR AUBRY/SIPA/Shutterstock