Image may contain: Party, Crowd, Person, People, Human

The Tab Newcastle are doing a Tiger Wednesdays takeover this week

I got the moves like Jaguar

I'm a Celebrity get me to Tiger! Well, we are not celebs but please get us to TigerTiger this Wednesday for there are some serious prizes to be won. Submerge yourself in the depths of the jungle, as this takeover will be a special bush tucker-themed night. For all those who have liked the Tab Newcastle on Facebook, as shown on entry, will have their entry discounted at £4.

Image may contain: Music, Leisure Activities, Person, People, Human

Nice croc mate, bring it back this week

You could win on the night: Tiger and Tab stash, two bottles of Sipsmith gin, a bottle of Vodka, two pizzas from Oven & Shaker, a week of lunches from Shijo, a cut and dry from both Boilerhouse hair salon in Jesmond and Ouseburn Salons, and not forgetting – rice and beans! (Jungle style).

🌴 NEW COMPETITION TIME🌴That's right, as part of the Tab Takeover this Wednesday at Tiger we're giving away all these…

Posted by The Tab Newcastle on Sunday, November 26, 2017

All you need to do to win these fabulous prizes is 4 simple things: Like The Tab Newcastle on Facebook, like FAME TigerWednesdays, like the photo above, and tag three fellow camp mates you'd love to go into the jungle with. The winner will be announced on Wednesday!

Photo credit – David Goz for Tiger Wednesdays