Exclusive: Geordie Shore’s Marty filmed swinging dick at student after party

He hosted a 24-hour afters with 10 students

Marty McKenna from Geordie Shore has been caught on film standing on a kitchen counter and swinging his dick, during a 24-hour student after party he hosted.

After a night out last Tuesday, the group of 10 third years went back to Marty's flat on Osborne Road for afters. One third year told The Tab: "Marty let us stay overnight and even take a shower, before continuing the party."

During the blood brothers ceremony

During the blood brothers ceremony

The next morning, the group went back to their houses and picked up some Lambrini, before starting to drink again around 11am.

During the day, Marty had to leave for a photoshoot. Someone at the party told The Tab: "He returned at 6pm, then we went to Blanc to sink a few pints before going back to the flat for Lambrini and silly dancing."

90s Eurodance music was the soundtrack of choice in Marty's 'den' (his name for his bedroom).

Bizarrely, at one point in the night, the boys took their tops off and become blood brothers. One of the students who was at the party told The Tab Newcastle: "At one point the boys smeared blood on each others' chests to make themselves blood brothers."

The weirdness continued as Marty and another man at the party decided to get up on the kitchen counter, pull their trousers down and windmill their penises.

The Geordie Shore star also gave the students some of his "wavy garms" to wear, as he apparently is a "top host" and doesn't like seeing his guests "uncomfortable".

The afters lasted a full 24 hours with some leaving on Wednesday evening around 11pm to go on to another social.

On what the Geordie Shore star was like to party with, one third year told The Tab Newcastle: "He's very hyper, literally like a puppy. He is really fun and not up himself at all."

Although all Newcastle students pretend they're best mates with the cast of Geordie Shore, at least for this lot the claims are kinda true.

Screenshots from the video of Marty's kitchen counter escapades are below: