Dapper Laughs BANNED from performing in Newcastle

Slimy star told to keep out

Controversial comedian Dapper Laughs’ has been banned from taking to the stage in Newcastle after his tour was AXED – to the delight of everyone everywhere.

The “proper moist” star was due to play at O2 Academy on Valentine’s Day next year.

But after widespread criticism the venue owners have cancelled the entire tour.

It comes just days after the slimy star Dapper Laughs made a horrific rape joke in a stand-up show during his UK tour.

The students of Newcastle had been speaking out against the comedian this week.

A petition to ban the star from the venue had already racked up 267 signatures before the news was revealed.

His trademark misogynistic humour, which includes jokes about rape, has been described as “not to everyone’s taste” by the venue management.

The idiot comic told a female audience member she was “gagging for rape” as part of a long joke about rape.

In a video of a London gig, he is seen telling the woman: “She’s gagging for a rape. Yep, we’ll have a chat afterwards. She’s having a chat about yeah, I get quite tight but I get a bit… poor girl.

“Do you want to come backstage after? Bring two of your mates, you’ll need them.”

This news will come as a relief to many who believe the comedian encourages unhealthy attitudes towards women.

Campaigns had already begun to boycott Daniel O’Reilly and get his show cancelled.

Students at Cardiff University had already succeeded with a petition to get his performance pulled from their SU, and a similar campaign was started by member of the NUSU Feminist Society.

The petition had already gained over 250 signatures, with one student saying “I’m so glad the tour has been cancelled. He’s the kind of person that makes people think lad culture is okay.”