David Wilson says Don’t…

Spending too much time in the library can make you do strange things. Do not give in.

As revision season begins to dominate student life, there are some things that are best left outside the library.

Temporary student accommodation

…Double Bag

Turning up to visit the library with two bags, makes you the keenest of the keen. Carrying two rucksacks worth of work to the library either means to intend on doing lots of work or you’ve brought a lot of procrastination materials, far more than any normal human. Chances are you’ll also end up with a severe back injury and your job prospects will be in tatters before you complete that exam you’re ‘studying’ for.

The Hunchback of David Wilson, Quasikeeno

…Misuse Computers

When the deadlines are looming or you need a computer in the Library to do some essential work, the last thing you want is to see people misusing the computers. People check their facebook, check twitter and catch up with the news; but watching wrestling is a whole new level of pain. Not only is this likely to aggravate fellow students but it will surely turn your degree into one Andre the Giant failure.

Maybe one of The Undertakers ‘Old Schools’ would be appropriate

…Sleep

If there is one thing that you don’t want to be caught doing, its sleeping. Sleeping is the ultimate library nono, unless you’ve slipped into a revision induced coma, the chances are very low though. Whilst you may be having an Inception like dream within a dream, in which you are highly productive, the reality is you’re not. That laughter that you think will kick you out of your dream, is actually just the ridiculing you’re receiving from every student in the same section as you. Wake up and smell the coffee, nobody passed an exam asleep.

zzzzzzzzzzz!

Sweet dreams are made of this

If only the Library had baths….

If you have any images or stories of people misbehaving in the library then get in touch and email them to [email protected].