Quiz: Plan your day on campus and we’ll tell you what your Christmas anthem is

If you spend more time socialising than studying, your anthem is definitely ‘Merry Christmas Everyone’

Michaelmas term is finally over and it’s nearly Christmas! It’s time to forget about uni work for a few weeks and enjoy the festivities. Whether it be driving home for Christmas, wrapping presents for your friends and family, decorating the Christmas tree or baking mince pies, we are here to help you find the perfect Christmas soundtrack. 

Everyone has a favourite Christmas song that they can’t wait to listen to on repeat as soon as December  arrives. Some people adore Christmas Carols because they bring about the nostalgia of being in a primary school Nativity. Other people prefer Christmas classics such as: Do They Know It’s Christmas? by Band Aid or modern-day bangers like Mistletoe by Justin Bieber. 

Take this quiz to find what your Christmas anthem should be this year based on how you spend your time on campus.

Do you spend the majority of your time studying in the library or standing in the Greggs queue waiting to buy sausage rolls? Either way, what you do on campus probably reflects the kind of person you are, and whether you think you’ve found it or not, the right Christmas anthem for you is out there somewhere.

Related articles recommended by this writer: