Image may contain: Dress, Clothing, Apparel, Christmas Tree, Ornament, Human, Person, Plant, Tree

Quizmas day one: Take this Christmas quiz and we’ll tell you what you’ll graduate with

Think you’re getting a First? Think again

It’s the most wonderful time of the year. Christmas is well and truly upon us, and what better way to spread Christmas cheer than with the return of The Tab Lancaster’s 12 Days of Quizmas?!

That’s right, folks, we’re back – we’ll be quizzing you to within an inch of your life, but don’t worry, it’s all very festive. We’re back to get you in the holiday spirit, spread some festive cheer in these troubling times, and maybe (just maybe) take your mind off the impending end of the world!

Today’s offering is a good’un, and it’s simple too; you answer our Christmas trivia quiz, and we’ll tell you what grade you’ll be graduating from Lancaster Uni with! Easy.

Do you know your Santa from your Scrooge? Mince pie from Christmas pudding? Pigs in blankets from festive bakes? Well, my friends, I guess we’ll find out!

That’s enough waffle, let’s get down to it.

Here it is, Quizmas Day One. How you answer this Christmas trivia quiz will tell you what grade you’ll graduate with!