EXCLUSIVE: Get 2-4-1 tickets to the biggest festival in Wales

We’ve partnered with Move Together for this banging offer

Everyone loves to hate The Tab but we couldn’t resist treating our loyal readers to this exclusive offer: 2-4-1 tickets to the In It Together festival. It’s bigger and better than any other you’ve seen in Wales so far and is brought to you by Move Together and Escape Records – the same team that did Inside Out, Colour Clash and Escape Festival.

Location: Old Park Farm, Margam, Port Talbot

The festival will be in a Welsh farm that has been in the family for multiple generations and is Wales’ biggest music festival yet. Spanning across three days between the 3rd-5th of June, 2022 (it’s a weekend bender). The festival does offer day return shuttle services to various locations around Wales including Cardiff, Newport, Swansea, and Bridgend but if that isn’t your vibe, then book yourself in for the three day camping experience, which will give you plenty of time to explore the eight unique stages across the site and have time for all the fun extra stuff the festival has to offer.

Who’s going to be there?

The festival will have over 200 artists including Clean Bandit, Two Door Cinema, Hybrid Minds, Dan Shake, and many more. Since we’re in Wales, it only felt right to make sure you guys knew this: there’s going to be over 50 Welsh bands and acts performing, so how can you call yourself a Cardiff student if you’re not showing up for them?

For all of you who are planning on camping, there will also be an early access ‘campers only’ party on the Thursday before the event (2nd June, 2022)

All the extras that make it even better

Everyone knows that the music is just the beginning for your experience at a festival. In It Together will have dozens of independent street food traders from Wales (and beyond) for all your snacking dreams, a full fair ground so no single day will be the same, an outdoor cinema, and what might just be the best thing you could dream about: The world’s biggest bouncy castle.

For all you football fans worried about missing out on seeing if Wales will qualify to play in Qatar for the world cup, don’t worry because the festival organisers have got you. On Sunday, the main stage will be turning into Wales’ biggest fan zone for the world cup playoff. With 20,000 fans, don’t you want to be part of that?

There’s probably so many more cool things waiting for you at the festival, but we all know why you’re reading this article: the exclusive Move Together x The Cardiff Tab offer.

The exclusive partnership you came here for

We’ve partnered with the festival to bring our readers an exclusive offer: 2-4-1 tickets on both weekend and day tickets. To unlock the discount, all you have to do is head to the In It Together festival’s book tickets page and click on the yellow padlock to unlock the passworded tickets (aka where you’ll find our exclusive deal) and enter our special code: THETAB241. The code will expire at midnight on Tuesday so get the limited deal offer while you can. You can follow the event through their website, instagram, and facebook.