Your guide to Halloween at Brookes this weekend

It’s all fun and games until you see a killer clown

Still don’t know what you’re doing for Halloween? Look no further, here is a Brookes night-by-night guide for Halloween in Oxford.

Wednesday

Purple Turtle

When: 8:00pm – 3am

Event: “Crash – The Halloween Smash Up”

Entry Fee: Free

There will be a £50 cash give away for the best costume, a night full of Pop music as well as two for £3 Jaegarbombs and £1 shots.

O2 Academy

When: 9:30pm – 2:am

Event: “Fishies: Halloween Special”

Entry Fee: £5

It’s Wednesday, it’s sports night, it’s Fishies, it’s sure to be a rowdy night.

Friday

Atik

When: 9:00pm – 4am

Event: “Halloween Friday ft. DJ Russke”

Entry Fee: £5

DJ Russke will be playing the night away who has also played Ibiza, Amsterdam and Napa.

Cellar

When: 10:00pm-3am

Event: “Skylarkin’ SKA-lloween ft. Chainska Brassika”

Entry Fee: £7

Chainska Brassika, AAA Badboy and Count Skylarkin will all be playing live!

O2 Academy

When: 10:30pm – 4am

Event: “The Caravan Club and A&E: Halloween”

Entry Fee: £10

With DJs General Levy and Ed Solo playing and student drinks deals it’s sure to be a banger of a night.

Saturday

Bridge

When: 10:30pm – 4am.

Event: “Awaken the Dead”

Entry Fee: Free before 11pm, £6 until Midnight, £8 thereafter.

You get a free shot on arrival if you dress up, buzzing!

Wahoo

When: 10:00pm – 6am.

Event: “Wahoo Closing Party: Halloween Fright Night”

Entry Fee: This event has now sold out, so if you’re dying to go it looks like you’re going to have to wait in that long queue.

The club boasts a full club transformation and special Halloween cocktails and shots. There is also a cash price for the best dressed.

Atik

When: 9:00pm – 4am

Event: “Oxford’s Biggest Haunted House Party”

Entry Fee: £7

The club boasts to host the biggest night for Halloween with 5 rooms “playing the deadliest music around”.

Plush

When: 10:00pm – 6am

Event: “HalloQueen ’16”

Entry Fee: £3 with your student card

Always one of the busiest and best nights of the year, Plush will be offering selected drinks for 99p before Midnight.

Cellar

When: 11:00pm – 3am

Event: “Nightmare on Cellar Street”

Entry Fee: £4 advance, £6 on the door

The night offers Grime / Garage / Bassline / DNB and a bottle of booze for the most outrageous costume.

Monday 31st October

Bridge

When: 9:00pm – 3am

Event: “MNB Halloween Special ft Wealdstone Reaper”

Entry: £5

Yes that’s right, the Wealdstone Raider is back and out in full force! There will be super cheaps drinks, blood shots and if you post your outfit on the Facebook event you could win a VIP table – make sure to get your costumes from Fred and Zappi’s Halloween Shop at 220 Cowley Road.

Wahoo

When: 10:00pm – 5am. This event is also taking place at Atik due to the high ticket demand.

Event: “Fuzzy Ducks Halloween: The Last Ever Event at Wahoo”

Entry Fee: £5

As you will know, Wahoo is closing down and this is it’s last ever event! It’s sure to be emotional one but also the best night ever. There will also be prizes for the best costumes. RIP dearest Wahoo, you will be missed.