The Tab Brookes is looking for new writers and we want you!

We are hosting an open meeting on Thursday 23rd March at the Union Bar from 5pm!

We are a student-run team who writes articles about news going on in Brookes and Oxford as well as feature pieces and advice articles.

As Easter begins, we are looking for new writers for The Tab! We will be hosting an open meeting on Thursday 23rd March at 5pm at the Union Bar where we will have free t-shirts and lots of info to give out to get you started with us!

Who are The Tab?

The Tab is a national media company whose audience is students and young adults between the age of 18-25. They have around 30 university sites and Brookes is lucky enough to be one of these! We are here to report any breaking news and stories going around campus and keep students up to date with the latest gossip as well as have some fun articles featured and reviews of local places. We are here to make your uni experience better!

Why write for The Tab?

The Tab Brookes is the go to places at Brookes for news and info as well as stories on Instagram. It is a national company with a Tab HQ being based in London which gives you a foot in the door for future jobs of this kind!

We are a fun, laidback team who will guide you through the year whether you have no experience with writing or loads. No matter your degree we are happy to have you onboard. This is also perfect for your CV and getting involved in Brookes. 

There is also the social media side of The Tab Brookes where we run our Instagram page and our brand new TikTok account – keep your eyes peeled and we will always need a helping hand creating content and coming up with fun ideas for that!

See you at our open meeting on Thursday 23rd at the Union bar from 5pm onwards – we can’t wait to meet you!

If you have any further questions please DM us @tabbrookes on Instagram!