The Slug and Lettuce is now serving Pornstar Martinis as big as your head

Can I get an Amen?

2017: the year of president Trump’s inauguration, a call for a general election and now the introduction of the Giant Pornstar Martini. What night can’t be made better with a few Pornstar Martinis? Perhaps a night with a Giant Pornstar Martini which comes with it’s own bottle of prosecco?

We all love The Slug and Lettuce on The Quayside, the winding streets down help rack up a thirst that only 2 for 1 cocktails can quench. With the introduction of a new food and drink menu we can all rejoice at the novelty of sharing an enormous Martini glass, that swaps the usual shot of Prosecco for a big ol’ bottle of Gancia on the side. If you want to feel slightly more sophisticated than downing trebs like it’s a cough medicine that is better untasted, take your flatmates to the waterfront bar that boasts good vibes and an even better menu.

As of yesterday, The Giant Pornstar Martini launches, just in time to provide a bit of exam season relaxation that makes a change of scenery from sweating it at the Robbo.  This giantess of a drink accurately dubbed the “sharing version” puts the rest of the menu items to shame, with its gorgeous blend of Absolut Vanilla vodka, passion fruit liqeur, caramel syrup, sugar surup, lemon juice, pineapple juice, and passion fruit purée.

The Gancia Prosecco is advertised as “light”, with 75% less sugar resulting in “a slender 65calories per 100ml”. I don’t think anyone is going to The Slug and Lettuce to diet, but you can’t deny it’s a nice extra. The Slug and Lettuce are also hosting a showcase evening og their new menu on the 17th May so make your way down to the Quayside and check it out !!

The new Giant Pornstar Martini costs £32 and is available in Slug and Lettuce bars nationwide.