Watch this streaker cause a brawl after tackling a player and joining a ruck

It was at the Newcastle v Northumbria Varsity

| UPDATED puff tabpuff

This is the moment a streaking Northumbria student sparked a mass brawl between players when he tackled a player. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RK_mJSc4ORk

With about 10 minutes to play, and after one too many £4.50 half-time pints, two streakers managed to get themselves onto the pitch.

First, a Newcastle student showed us some moves you’d usually get to see in Blue Velvet strip club on a Friday night.

Then this pasty fella ran out onto the pitch from the Northumbria crowd. The nude fan quickly lined up neatly into the Northumbria defensive line and the Newcastle side shouted “you’ve got a tiny dick mate”.

Newcastle soon broke into a counter-attack, and attempted to break the lines of the rival team, however much to ball carrier’s surprise the streaker took him down into touch.

And it wasn’t taken lightly by a few of the Newcastle players – the referee had to pull 3 of them off the naked man, resulting in a huge fight between both sides.

As usual, the stadium was alive with chants including “poor polys” or “posh twats”, but there a high standard game too.

Final score Newcastle 10 – Northumbria 29…but they did have 16 men.