You can pay a Leicester escort agency to go to Richard III’s funeral with you

That’s one way of trying to hook the history buffs

Fancy taking the “Rear of the Year” (her name’s Georgia, by the way) to a cultural event in Leicester? Look no further, because that is what Midland Belles are offering.

Midland Belles claim to be one of the most exclusive escort agencies in the East Midlands, and represent a range of women, giving their customers a wider choice.

According to their website: “Midland Belles can offer you a curvy big breasted escort, a slim and glamorous Leicester escort or a mature and sexy escort in the East Midland.”

Besides offering to make you ‘ultimate fantasies become a sexy reality’, they are now encouraging their customers to get cultural.

The agency website says: “Perhaps you would like to visit this fascinating historic event but don’t wish to alone?

“Then why not take along one of our educated and beautiful Leicester escorts?”

According to the Leicester Mercury, “Midland Belles is offering people the chance to visit the re-interment of the former Plantagenet monarch, at Leicester Cathedral, on March 26, with one of its ‘educated and beautiful’ escorts.”

According to their website, the culture-loving agency also offers services to the States of Independence event on the 14th of March, which involves a book fair, where one (or two) can enjoy the finest of Leicester’s poets.

If culture is not the way some of their customers swing to, the agency currently suggests St. Patrick’s Irish  music night at the Brewery Centre, or something more conventional, like the cinema.

Sounds appealing.