Image may contain: Female, Coat, Suit, Overcoat, Pants, People, Apparel, Clothing, Smile, Face, Human, Person

Which Lancs college are you really?

You’re sure not your original choice x

When applying to colleges at Lancaster, it is easy to be sucked in by the lure of Grizedale’s socials, Bowland’s central position, or even a County townhouse. Whoever chose Lonsdale, there is genuinely no reason for why you did this, you just messed up at the first hurdle. At the end of the day, no-one is the same as who they were in year thirteen choosing their future Lancaster abode, everything has changed. Some of us didn’t even receive our first choice college. Basically, no one is in the right college for them, and it’s time to find out what that really is.

Ever wondered how much easier life would be if you were a stone throw from Trev, how much cleaner life would be if you didn’t live in a town house, or how much quieter life would be if you just chose Cartmel. No college is perfect, but surely something would be better than where you’re at now. It is the time to find out which college you were actually destined for, just a few years too late. Think of this quiz as the ideal sorting hat for Lancaster colleges.

Take the quiz!