King’s College London ranks sixth best uni in UK in The Times World University Ranking

Studying in Pret must be working because KCL rises in the rankings again

King’s College London has ranked as the sixth best university in the UK and 35th best in the world in the new Times World University Ranking released today.

At 35th in global rankings, and with over half (52 per cent) of the uni’s students being international students, it is clear that KCL has garnered a worldwide reputation for continually climbing the rankings; it was only ten years ago when it was outside of the top 50.

However, it is within the UK that KCL has made the biggest improvement, moving up to the sixth best university in the UK, taking it above LSE who moves down to seventh. That means KCL also now moves into the top three universities in London, behind only UCL and Imperial.

After making such strong improvements nationally and internationally in the last few years, lets hope it can continue these improvements and break into the top five UK universities in the near future.

You can find out more details about the overall rankings on the Times Higher Education website, or if you click here.

• Stop the Music: We spoke to the new student campaign targeting spiking in KCL nightclubs

• Meet the King’s students who got featured on an ITV dating show