The Inside Out festival is coming back to Bute Park this summer

And they are running an exclusive deal just for students

For those of you who don’t know, Inside Out is Cardiff’s biggest festival that takes place every year in Bute Park. This year the festival will take place on Bank Holiday Sunday 1st of May 2022, featuring incredible artists such as Andy C, Kurupt FM and M1llionz.

Also, they are running an exclusive student-only loan day deal from 10am on 10th January to 10am on 11th January. Students can pick up two tickets for the price of £17.50 per person. You can follow this link to purchase your 2-4-1 tickets: Inside Out Cardiff

An Inside Out representative told The Tab Cardiff about why you shouldn’t miss this year’s festival:

“Inside Out coming back to the summer is super exciting. This means Inside Out is essentially the official start to summer and massive end-of-year party for all of Cardiff’s students. Bank holiday in the sunshine in Bute Park with an incredible lineup and massive festival set up, what more could you want?”

­

We’ll see you in May for the party of the year!

Recommended articles by this writer:

Clubbers of the week is finally here: These are Cardiff’s best halloween costumes

Covid, Christmas, and Cathays: My experience of isolating in a student house during Christmas

Best dressed as Fight Night 2021 is here