Brookes’ BNOC of the year: The final

Ten rounds later

The time has come to vote for your winner. 

Joe Tickle, 3rd year, Sound Engineering

He’s constantly bumping into people he knows wherever you go with him.

Mr Hollywood made the transition from king wet to Mr Hollywood and his famous concoction of nights out, girls and djing that Brookes know him for.

Jason Woodley, 2nd year, Sociology and Communications, Media and Culture

He is just so pretty and knows EVERYONE.

Jason almost got ‘kidnapped’ by a rogue cab driver after leaving a well known bar. The cab driver drove off with Jason still in the cab after his female companions unknowingly got out of the cab. After a while he tried to get out of the cab however due to a broken knee he found it difficult to get out quickly. His three female companions realised what was happening and proceeded to try ‘save’ him.

Vinny ‘VK’ Jirapure, 2nd year, Computing

Vinny attended every Fuzz, every Kandy (RIP) and every Skint. If you went clubbing with him, he gets stopped every 2 minutes by someone he knows. With 3 VK’s in hand, he is regularly spotted in Clubbers of the Week. He also turns into a bird when he’s drunk

Ben ‘Take me Out’ Hurdman, 2nd year, Sports Coaching and Physical Education

Ben is an absolute lad for making an appearance on Take Me Out, he’s a King of The Ring warrior and got into an altercation on tour when his nipples (Mona and Lisa) came out to play. This future celeb has also made an appearance on TOWIE and is one of the nicest guys we know.

Jacob Rawlinson, third year, Sport and Exercise Science

You will find this big dog on campus in the Black Swan on a Wednesday night, necking pints on behalf of Rugby Union.

Michael Vaughan, 1st year, Construction

Knows everyone when he goes out, always is having to say ‘hi’ to someone new.

Was greeted by a group of about five girls who all knew his name but he unfortunately knew not one of theirs.

Nathan Breakwell, third year, Computer Science

He’s known for getting naked in The Lodge and bumping into half of Oxford.

Kai Jones, 2nd year, Medical Biology

Kai is known throughout campus as a social butterfly. He is a promotions manager for Addictive Events (Kandy and Skint), as well as being on next year’s committee as stash/sponsorship for Brookes Snow. You will never miss him on a night out being in the middle of the dance floor.