A Brookes student is going on Take Me Out tomorrow

No likey, no lighty

Sport, Coaching and Physical Education student Ben Hurdman will try his luck on Take Me Out tomorrow.

We chatted to the second year about how he got on with the ladies and all the attention after.

Ben and his best assets

Hi Ben. When did you realise you were unlucky in love – and why did you want to go on TMO?

“When I realised I can’t hold down a relationship any longer than about a month. I got given the opportunity to go for an audition and I thought why not, it’s a once in a lifetime opportunity – and it was the best experience I’ve ever had!

“I was a bit sceptical at first but my housemates reminded me that I’m a proper ladies’ man and love the female attention, so I thought why not. Besides, who could resist the captain of the Frisbee Team.”

What kind of girl were you looking for on the show?

“I like blondes and I wanted to find a mature girl.”

What did you find was a hit with the TMO ladies?

“The girls loved how energetic I was, and obviously my guns. You’ll have to wait for the show and see but let’s just say they couldn’t resist my nipples.”

What dating tips do you have for fellow Brookes students?

“I had my wingman Paddy to help me out, but just be confident and have that charm that all the girls can’t resist. Make sure you always look fresh and drop a few cheeky innuendos here and there.”

How do the girls on TMO differ from the girls in Fuzzys?

“I wanted to give it a go with the older, more mature ladies. Theres also a lot less flesh on show on TMO. Saying that, if she visited Oxford I probably would give her a good old trip to Fuzzys, but I don’t want my other girls to get jealous.”

Some of the fans

Would she be up for the VKS and fancy dress?

“She would definitely be up for getting involved! She’s an outgoing lass and a proper 10/10 so I deffo reckon she would enjoy the attention of being seen with me, as I’m also a 10/10.”

What was it like to meet Paddy?

“It was really cool to meet paddy. He’s such a nice guy and a top wingman”

Were you scared of a blackout?

“Yeah, of course. Before I came on the show I was scared of a blackout, that would be awful but then when I was in the lift the adrenaline kicked in and I felt more confident and was interested to hear what they said about me and why they turned off or didn’t.”

Who could resist?

Are you scared of the fame it’s going to give you at Brookes?

“No, not at all. I’m pretty excited about it if I’m honest! All the girls already want pictures with me on nights out and I love the attention. I don’t want the fame to stop so I’ve volunteered myself for KOTR, then all the girls can see my nipples in the flesh. More TV shows will deffo be on the cards so get your autographs now.”

Did you manage to bed your lucky lady?

“You’ll have to wait to find out on Take Me Out: The Gossip. Let’s just say all the girls were looking pretty fire. If I could, I would’ve had them all.”

Behind the scenes

Make sure you tune in to Take Me Out on ITV this Saturday at 8pm and next week’s show on ITV2 for Take Me Out: The Gossip to see how Ben gets on.