Here’s a run down of Brighton’s music festivals this season

We have the line-ups and where to bag your tickets

The days are getting longer, and promises of warm sunny evenings are only a couple months away. For lots of us, one of the most enjoyable parts of summer are the music festivals. Dancing with your mates in the sun, glitter makeup, a lukewarm cider in your hand, and a selection of overpriced street food for dinner.

So if you don’t want to miss out on all that, we’ve got all the lineups and where you can grab your tickets for Brighton’s music festivals this season.

Noughty 90’s

A new addition to Brighton’s festival season this year, Noughty 90’s is bringing all your faves from the Noughties and 90s music scene to Brighton, on April 30th. Names such as Boyzlife, S Club, Ratpack, East 7 and Romeo will all feature on this festival’s stage.

In between acts they also have numerous other activities to entertain yourself on, like funfair rides, 90’s style arcades and even an R&B roller disco. For your booze needs they also have retro themed bars, and even a gin garden.

Tickets for Noughty 90’s can be found on Skiddle.com via their website here. They also have dates in Cardiff and in Newcastle in late August.

Land Beyond

After a long hiatus of two years since Land Beyond festival graced Brighton, this year they’re back on May 1st. Bringing an array of EDM artists like: Solardo, Kurupt FM, Tion Wayne and Wes Nelson across their three stages. You can also expect to find galaxy themed decorations, and space set ups, for the perfect Instagram shot across the festival grounds.

Sussex SU are currently running a giveaway for two Land Beyond tickets over on their Instagram, @sussexsu, which open until March 25th.

All tickets from 2020 and 2021 are still valid for 2022 entry, but if you don’t have tickets from a previous year, there are still some available on their website here.

The Great Escape

Set across four days, the 11th-14th May, The Great Escape is the hub for new musical talent. Housed across the city and down on Brighton seafront, The Great Escape is made up of over 30 venues. This festival is your chance to discover your new favourite artist before they’re out on sold out world tours and it’s almost impossible to get a ticket to see them.

Tickets are currently available on The Great Escape website for both individual days, or entire weekend entry.

On the beach

After selling out last year, On the Beach is back for its second year in a row, hosting some of the biggest drum and bass DJs right on Brighton’s seafront. The festival is being held on the 24th of July, although an exact location hasn’t been announced yet. This festival is sure to boast gorgeous views of Brighton’s seafront, along with great music from DJs like Andy C, and Shy FX.

Tickets are available on Skiddle and Viagogo.

Boundary

Another one for the EDM fans, Boundary is hosted in Stanmer park right next to campus and is always the big end to freshers week, as well as a great close to the festival season in September. Although no line-up has been released yet, getting early bird tickets now will definitely save you money in the long run.

Grab your tickets from the Boundary website here.

Related articles recommended by this writer:

Where to find the best pancakes in Brighton

This is what your cafe on campus says about you

Your ultimate guide to the top 10 best sunset spots in Brighton