Where to find the best pancakes in Brighton

Whether you’re team savoury or team sweet, we won’t judge

Now that Valentine’s Day is done and dusted, pancake day is just around the corner. Lucky for you, we’ve created this guide of the best pancake places in Brighton. So whatever you fancy this March 1st, you’re sure to find something here that gets your mouth watering.

Nowhere Man

If you haven’t been to Nowhere Man, what are you doing? Located in Upper North Street, Nowhere Man has some of the best looking (and tasting) pancakes in all of Brighton. Their pancakes come with a variety of sweet and savoury toppings. They also have gluten-free and vegan pancakes.  Nowhere Man is one of the most aesthetically pleasing cafés in Brighton, a visit here will definitely brighten your day and your instagram feed.

Bill’s

You heard it here first. On pancake day, Bill’s is doing all you can eat pancakes for only £7.45 per person. They are offering several different types of toppings and the best part? it lasts all day. Whether you fancy your pancakes when you wake up or in the evening, Bill’s has got you covered.

Sprinkles Gelato

Located in the heart of Brighton, Sprinkles Gelato is the perfect place to visit this pancake day. Not a fan of pancakes? They also have an extensive menu of waffles and other sweet treats.

The Breakfast Club

It would be an absolute crime to write this guide and not mention The Breakfast Club. Offering some of the best pancakes in Brighton, The Breakfast Club serves their pancakes with a variety of different toppings. These pancakes are too good to miss. Don’t want to queue for 30 minutes? The Breakfast Club are selling their very own pancake making kits that can be delivered directly to your door. The kits include two bottles of their secret pancake mix and several toppings. These include, salted caramel chocolate ganache, cherry compote and a bottle of maple syrup.

The New Club

If you’re looking for more than your average pancake, The New Club is the perfect place to visit. The New Club has some of the fanciest pancakes in the whole of Brighton and their variety of toppings proves that. They offer toasted almond granola, malted oak milk custard, caramelised bananas and many more.

Crepaffaire

If conventional pancakes aren’t your thing, Crepaffaire is the perfect place for you. Their pancakes are much thinner than a traditional pancake and they offer traditional sweet fillings as well as tons of savoury options. Fancy trying something different for pancake day? Crepaffaire is the perfect place.

Wherever you decide to celebrate pancake day, this list proves Brighton has you spoiled for choice.