Secretly crushing on someone? DevSoc Sussex have the perfect Valentine’s service for you

Donations of £1 go towards the charity Indian Futures

DevSoc are running an anonymous DM service this Valentine’s day for all of you who are desperate to reach out to that secret library crush of yours.

Rebranding themselves as “DMSoc” for this special occasion, DevSoc are taking it upon themselves to play as your very own personal Cupid this love season, providing the perfect opportunity for all you shy lovebirds to finally get that special message across to that someone you’ve been daydreaming about.

Send in your anonymous message and the name of your special someone through their Google form, along with a donation of £1 where all the proceeds go to Indian Futures, a charity dedicated to improving living standards in India.

For those of you struggling to come up with the perfect message, DevSoc’s gave us their top advice: “Use this as a chance to practice your best lines, spin-offs on well-known jokes are always funny, and the more outrageous the better”

Hurry, as you only have until 7pm on Monday 14th to submit your secret Valentine’s message to their Google form, plus with every DM entry there’s also the chance to win a £20 voucher from their draw.

All the information and the Google form link can be found on their Instagram @devsocsussex.