Here are the best date ideas for Valentine’s Day in Brighton

Love is in the air

It’s the beginning of February and that means the month of loooove. Whether you’re wifed up, going on a hot date or spending the day with your mates we’ve got you covered for the best dates in Brighton this V Day, so look no further.

The boujee restaurant guide – probably best for you long-termers

Red Roaster

If you’ve never tried lucky Khao tonight is definitely the night, they have a specially designed menu just for you lovebirds so go check it out. Get booking now though as its sure to get filled up pretty quick. If Thai food isn’t to your taste, red roaster do an amazing brunch if that takes your fancy. You could even make it bottomless if you can handle it. P.S this is definitely one for those of you who aren’t afraid to splash out a bit.

Bill’s restaurant and bar

Bill’s is a classic, a definite can’t-go-wrong. It’s known for its student friendly prices and delicious food. Its Valentine’s menu is no different. They’re even throwing in a free cocktail when you purchase the three course meal, how generous. This deal will definitely get booked up though so surprise your other half and book a table now. If you’re in the dog house this is certainly one way to get out.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZcRR4tsT60/?utm_medium=copy_link

More of a first or second date vibe?

Watching the starlings on the beach

For you romantics out there, a cute walk along the seafront with a coffee or hot chocolate could be the ideal valentines date idea. Not to mention if you get there in time to watch the starlings, because that would just be straight out of a film. Suggesting a takeaway pizza on the beach might also be a good idea if it wasn’t for the pesky seagulls.  The best way to make the most of the weather getting better and the days getting lighter is definitely a long stroll along the seafront.

King and Queen

We all know a basic first date is one with a cheap drink and King and Queen provides exactly that. With two cocktails for 10 pounds, what more could you ask for. Plus if the dates not going exactly how you’d planned, you’re bound to bump into someone you know which is an easy out. Even better, if you go on a Tuesday you can get involved with some karaoke on your date. Let’s be honest, this night will probably result in a banging headache the next day and a bit of beer fear but it’s one way to spend valentines day.

Valentine’s with the girls

Globalls

If you fancy hitting some balls this Valentine’s, this is the place for you. Globalls is also ideal for that cute Instagram pic with your girls if that’s your thing too. If you haven’t been before this is definitely somewhere to try out.  With three different games to have a go at, including Carnival, Aquatica and Tropicana you are spoilt for choice this v day.

Shuffles

With 2-4-1 cocktails from Monday till Thursday all night, this is the perfect place for a valentines drink with your girls. This date is not only a cheap one but a strong one as shuffle cocktails are not for the lightweights that’s for sure. Going it alone on valentines day doesn’t mean crying into a bottle of wine at home, no no no. It means getting dressed up, maybe putting a bit of Lizzo on and going out for a dance with your best mates. And let’s be honest, men ain’t worth your time when you look that damn fine.

F*ck the F*ckboys night at Antidote bar and club in hove

This Valentine’s night is all about the girls. Boys, get lost. There will be music from all the best female artists to really get you feeling yourself. Even better, there will be free roses and chocolate for you on arrival… sounds pretty good to me. This is the best start to a valentines weekend with your mates. Get your tickets here.

Whether you’re loved up or going it solo this valentines, we hope it’s a lovely day filled with excessive amounts of alcohol and food.