Image may contain: Hair, Clothing, Apparel, Man, Glasses, Accessories, Accessory, Beverage, Drink, Woman, Laughing, Party, Head, Dating, Selfie, People, Portrait, Photography, Photo, Female, Smile, Human, Person, Face

Come and write for The Sussex Tab

Don’t sleep on this opportunity

The Sussex Tab is looking for new writers.

Whether you have experience or not, we want you to get involved with bringing the hottest content to Sussex. It doesn't matter if you study Biology or English, if you want to write then we want you.

At The Sussex Tab, we are dedicated to creating top-quality news pieces, features, quizzes and everything in-between. Our content ranges from interviewing political candidates to rating bars.

Our pieces receive tens-of-thousands of views per month, and our team-members have gone on to receive work with Cosmopolitan, The BBC and The Sun – to name a few. Our breaking pieces have also been picked up by The Guardian and The Sun in the past year alone.

We covered the protests on campus last year, with one piece accumulating over 20,000 views alone. We reviewed Lidl's Hangover-Free Prosecco, amounting over 48,000 views.

If you want to join a wonderful team, who are just as good at hosting socials as making memes, this is your chance.

We are looking for writers, videographers and meme-makers at the University of Sussex. If you want to get involved then submit a story pitch here. We will be hosting an Open Meeting on Monday 4 March 2019 at 6pm. The details for this meeting are here, and we will go into more detail about our writing-process, the content we create and the perks of joining our team. If you want to find out more, make sure to click attending on the event and come along!

We can't wait to meet you!