Image may contain: Meatball, Food

The best places in Brighton you need to visit for Brunch

Step away from the avocado toast and listen to THIS

Brunch.

Whether you've seen enough instagram pics of strawberry covered waffles to give Belgium a pass all together, or just consider it another ingenious way to justify consuming alcohol before noon, it can't be denied that Brunch, like a young Diana in her element, is the people's princess.

It combines the beauty of breakfast with the grace of being sneakily pissed in public (And who said dreams don't come true?)

Brighton for one, is definitely no stranger to this, and with a myriad of restaurants serving brunch for the bargain price of often £20 or less, here's a list of places in Brighton that have the brunch you simply can't live without:

1. Bill's

If the thought of leaving the house at 11am to nurse your hangover blues fills you with icy cold dread, fear not because Bill's is the place for you.

Uniquely serving brunch until 4pm daily, the renovated bus depot can be located near the end of North Road and loves to specialise in variety. You can expect dishes likes Buttermilk pancakes, Granola Sundaes, hearty fry ups and even Coconut Porridge – all of which can be tailored to your tastes.

Price wise, Bill's is golden with meals ranging from £3.50 to £8.95 for a pricier dish. Oh, and you can also get thirty per cent student discount, what could be better?

2. Brewed

If you've had your fill of pancakes and eggs and crave something a bit more social media worthy, then Brewed definitely hits the spot. Opened in 2016, the independent cafe offers a healthier take on the English Breakfast, and instead thrives on Zucchini fritters, smoked salmon eggs and a Kimchi style grilled cheese.

Situated in the popular student area Lewes road, Brewed again wins out on its pricing, ranging from £3-9 in price. This makes it the perfect solution to the post-maintenance loan blues. Plus, with their signature bourbon flavoured coffee being sold for only £2 a cup, getting your healthy fix (or at least looking like you do) has never been easier.

3. Patterns

While Patterns may not be the first place you think of for a hearty breakfast, their new Bottomless Brunch service is a far cry from the nutritious value of a 1am jaegerbomb.

The popular nightclub/bar, located just off Old Steine along the seafront, serves brunch every Saturday between 12pm and 2pm. Patterns offers a selection of sourdough bread with either bacon or avocado, alongside other delicious toppings like spicy chorizo or halloumi.

With a pricetag of £29 per person with a limited amounted of tickets, this is definitely one of priciest spots to eat in Brighton. But when you have the choice of bottomless prossecco, mimosas and more, who says money can't buy happiness?

4. The New Club

https://www.instagram.com/p/BiDJkVQgpiq

If you like your brunch with a seaview and a side of cirque de seagull, then The New Club should definitely be the next brunch spot on your radar. Situated on Kings' Road, The New Club serves brunch brunch until 3.30pm on weekdays and 4pm on weekends.

Price wise, the New Club is slightly more expensive than others, and averages between £8-10 per meal. But aside from it's amazing views and cosy atmosphere, they also offer a unique range of dishes like Pea Pancakes with Smoked Salmon (bear with me on this) and Mexican Eggs.

However, what really stands out for this restaurant is their original menu of "Hangover Cures and Brunch Beverages" with drinks like 'Kentucky Fizz', a 'Breakfast Martini', and 'The Bloody Marys' with chipotle chilli. Hangover who?

5. The Breakfast Club

Nestled in the heart of Market Street, the Breakfast club is a sight for sore eyes.

You can expect to find everything from their take on a full English (with loads of vegetarian variations) to their loaded taco waffles and signature "Disco Fries". Upon arrival, the atmosphere take over and can only be described as Hollywood glam meets Spongebob, with a playlist that spins every track from Elvis to TLC.

All in all, the popular restaurant chain is far from your run of the mill café. Best part is, the pricing ranges from £5.50 to £11 for the bigger dishes. Oh, and if you need a little alcoholic encouragement, they offer £5 cocktails and 2 for 1 beers if you go between 5-7pm. Bargain.

6. Moshka Caffe

Moshka Caffe's aim is to be an independent café that serves "modern British inspired brunch" so if you're looking for a twist on your morning fried egg, this one is definitely promising.

Situated by St Peter's church on York Place, the best part is that they serve brunch all day (yes, you read that correctly). They serve a mixture of classic dishes with a twist like 'huevos benedictos' (the fanciest egg there is), Shakshuka and American Style pancakes with gallons of maple syrup.

Price wise, Moshka definitely scrubs up a treat. Ranging from £5 sandwiches to £11 for a larger meal, this family run restaurant is definitely worth a visit, if only to try their amazing organic coffee.

7. Lucky Beach Cafe

Following the seafront trend, the Lucky Beach Cafe is a must visit after yet another messy Pryzm night. Located at the King's road Arches, Lucky Beach serves brunch all morning and is home to some of Brighton's most whimsical dishes.

'Fresh Crab and Avocado Benedict', 'Almost Famous Brunch Burger' and 'Brioche French toast' all have the option of added duck egg and bacon, making them some of the more popular items on the menu. But of course, there's always a Full English if you're not up for the arty extras.

The food ranges from a dirt cheap £2.95 to a more expensive £10.75, with morning cocktails like Mimosas and G&Ts being sold for around £6.50 a glass.

Basically, if you're looking to celebrate an occasion in style or even pretend for a couple of hours that you're a cast member in Gossip Girl, then Lucky Beach is most certainly the right cafe for the job.

8. Mange Tout

Last but not least, Mange Tout is a delightful French bistro in the heart of the North Laines, featuring a selection of the finest French breakfast.

Foods like Croque Monsieur, salmon croissants and Sussex sourced bacon grace the menu, alongside your standard european coffees and teas.

Mange Tout also prices pretty well, averaging around £3-10 for food and under a fiver for drinks.

So if you've never been to France, or simply want to spent your morning posing as a tortured writer/art critic, then a trip to Mange Tout is definitely worth your while.

In summary, even though there are hundreds of other amazing places to explore in Brighton, we hope this list makes that search for the perfect brunch that much easier.

But don't just take our word for it, make a reservation, pull up google maps and go hunt for that poached egg today! Or at least the cheapest glass of prossecco, because in the early hours of a mid-Sunday hangover, I for one know that there's no place I'd rather nurse my wounds than at brunch.

Finally, be sure to check out our Instagram here for even more brunch inspo and don't forget to tag us in all of your brunch pics for a chance to be featured.