First phase of Boundary Brighton line-up announced

What do you think of the line-up?

Boundary Brighton have just announced the first phase of their line-up.

Taking place on September 30th, the festival will be running alongside Sussex University's freshers events.

DJ Jaguar Skills perfoming in 2015, who is also set to make an appearance at this year's Boundary Festival.

MK, Hannah Wants , Goldie , My Nu Leng & Dread MC, TQD (Royal-T & DJ q & Flava D), ONEMAN, Jaguar Skills , General Levy, Kideko b2b George Kwali , The Fedz Sound System, Sean Branton B2B Lee Garret, My Cat Snoop, Ku De Ta have been announced as part of first phase of acts, with more acts to be announced mid July including the headliner.

Both MK and Hannah Wants return to Brighton to play their largest show in the city for quite a few years. Local talents, Kideko and George Kwali will also be featured on the line-up.

Kideko and George Kwali, the producers of the house single "Crank It", have received recent praise when Annie Mac deemed their works as some of the hottest records in the world right now.

The event promises "a vintage fair and a local food market". The organisers also commented:

"Boundary Brighton's intimate boutique gathering aims to capture the very essence and vibe of Brighton, creating something that the city will be able to share in for years to come."

It is still early days, but the festival that will take place on September 20th should be a event to add into the diary.