The University wants to hear your thoughts on buses

This is your chance to speak up

The University of Sussex is making an effort to find out how students use buses, where they travel to and from, and what they can do to help make the experience more efficient. Travel to university is an important issue, which is why the University and Students’ Union have come together to find out how they can help make your bus journey better.

Annie Pickering, Students’ Union president, said: “We’d like to know more about your bus travel to and from campus and about any ideas you have for possible new bus routes, in order to understand how to improve the services.

“We will share the results of the survey with Brighton & Hove Buses and continue to liaise with them on working towards a better bus service for Sussex students.”

If you have something you’d like to say about your experiences with the buses in the area, there is a short survey here where you can make your voice heard. 

You can also answer the survey in person if you find a student ambassador in a blue community engagement jacket. They will be at three different bus stops: Boiler House Hill, the A27 adjacent to the station and Lewes Road opposite the bus garage.

The survey will be live until April 21st.